University of Toledo

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing & Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

I applied online – interviewed at University of Toledo in December 2014.

The job was posted online, and the resume, cover letter and references were submitted online. Two days after the application closed, I received a call inviting me to an interview for two business days later. After confirming my appointment time, I received an emaik with interview details such as location, interviewers and homework. I brought six copies of a writing sample as well as markups of the first proof of a design project.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time your concept of diversity was challenged.   View Answer

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at University of Toledo.

After I submitted my resume, I received a telephone call to schedule an interview. I was asked some basic questions about computers, and work availability. After the Interview I received an email asking if I wanted to accept the postion

Interview Questions
    • How do you display a MAC address on a windows machine.   View Answer

Public Records Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at University of Toledo in July 2011.

I applied on-line and received a phone call within three weeks. I did a phone interview, skype interview, and in-person interview. I received a phone call within a week letting me know I was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you faced a challenge within your organization and how you overcame it.   Answer Question
    • What are you looking for in a work environment.   Answer Question

Clerical Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Toledo in July 2011.

Submit application come to office with birth certificate, social security card, state Id, work study contract papers.