University of Toledo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Tech Support Interview

Toledo, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at University of Toledo.

Interview Details – After I submitted my resume, I received a telephone call to schedule an interview. I was asked some basic questions about computers, and work availability. After the Interview I received an email asking if I wanted to accept the postion

Interview Question – How do you display a MAC address on a windows machine.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Clerical Office Assistant Interview

Toledo, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Toledo in July 2011.

Interview Details – Submit application come to office with birth certificate, social security card, state Id, work study contract papers.

Public Records Officer Interview

Toledo, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at University of Toledo in July 2011.

Interview Details – I applied on-line and received a phone call within three weeks. I did a phone interview, skype interview, and in-person interview. I received a phone call within a week letting me know I was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you faced a challenge within your organization and how you overcame it.   Answer Question
  • What are you looking for in a work environment.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University of Toledo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Toledo interview questions and advice in Toledo, OH. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Toledo employees and interview candidates.