University of Toronto

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at University of Toronto in March 2009.

Interview Details – The professor got in touch with me by calling and setting up the interview. The questions were fairly technical and relative to the field as well as questions on my background and undergraduate work in Sharif University of Technology. The process took about an hour to complete.

Interview Question – What is a buck converter?   Answer Question

Researcher

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Toronto in June 2008.

Interview Details – Went through a screening process, followed by an interview and selection by a committee.

Interview Question – why you want this position   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate.

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Toronto in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was intterviewed in the Robotics Lab, the interview was pretty simple with the prof, he looked at my experience and asked me a few questions on my previous involvement with the psychology and physiology of human gait system which was being modelled. Coupled with math and stat knowledge

Interview Question – hw would you model gait pattern of human in emotion   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Toronto

Worked for University of Toronto? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Toronto Researcher interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Toronto employees and interview candidates.