1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Driver I Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2011.

Interview

The process of applying to the driver position was actually quite easy. I applied online, as the University has just adopted an "online only" hiring process. That only took me about 3 min to complete because once you have applied to one position, it saves the information so that you can blow through other applications.

It took about 3 weeks to get a call, and I was invited to an interview. It was the easiest interview that I have ever done. It took about 15 min, the manager outlined the work, which was actually driving a cart to pick up outdoor trash. I took it!

Interview Questions

• This is more of a waste management job than a driving job, would you still be interested?   1 Answer