University of Utah Graduate Student Instructor Interview Questions

2.0

Graduate Student Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2012.

Interview

I was approached about this opportunity. After submitting a resume I was contacted within a week to set up an interview. The interview was very informal, and focused on the responsibilities of the job and the commitment it would require. Within another week I had a job offer, and started teaching the hen the semester started two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my knowledge of e software we would be using in the class, as well as my use of the University's LMS.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Utah

Graduate Student Instructor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Utah in February 2009.

Interview

Typical grad student interview, but they send acceptances the week following interviews, which is a great benefit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A