University of Utah

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Student Instructor Interview

Graduate Student Instructor

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at University of Utah in February 2009.

Interview Details – Typical grad student interview, but they send acceptances the week following interviews, which is a great benefit.

Interview Question – Why not another university?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Graduate Student Instructor Interview

Graduate Student Instructor
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at University of Utah in July 2012.

Interview Details – I was approached about this opportunity. After submitting a resume I was contacted within a week to set up an interview. The interview was very informal, and focused on the responsibilities of the job and the commitment it would require.

Within another week I had a job offer, and started teaching the hen the semester started two weeks later.

Interview Question – I was asked about my knowledge of e software we would be using in the class, as well as my use of the University's LMS.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Utah

Worked for University of Utah? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Utah Graduate Student Instructor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Utah employees and interview candidates.