University of Utah Graduate Student Instructor Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Graduate Student Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at University of Utah in July 2012.

I was approached about this opportunity. After submitting a resume I was contacted within a week to set up an interview. The interview was very informal, and focused on the responsibilities of the job and the commitment it would require.

Within another week I had a job offer, and started teaching the hen the semester started two weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my knowledge of e software we would be using in the class, as well as my use of the University's LMS.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Utah

Graduate Student Instructor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at University of Utah in February 2009.

Typical grad student interview, but they send acceptances the week following interviews, which is a great benefit.

Interview Questions