University of Utah

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at University of Utah in June 2012.

Every thing was very simple and straight forward. I was referred by someone who use to work here back then and it was all a breeze. I interviewed on a Friday and surprisingly I had an offer on the following Tuesday (in spite of being an international candidate living in Salt Lake City for more than 2 years).

Interview Questions
My supervisor offered me the lowest on the scale for the position. I asked him if we could move to the mid range and he said he would look at it after I started. I grabbed the opportunity without further discussion because I was unemployed for 2 years.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Utah

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at University of Utah in December 2009.

Hired because I knew the lab manager and had lab experience, was a telephone interview, went very smoothly.

Interview Questions
    • How long are you wiling to work here? This job requires 6 months of training and you will only be hired if you can commit at least 2 years, I would prefer 5.   View Answer