University of Utah Research Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2014.

Interview

Very relaxed interview process. They gave me a programming assignment in Java and asked to finish in 4 days. The assignment was generally easy. It required implementing a data structures based algorithm.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for University of Utah

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Talk with the professor and some basic skill questions

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2011.

Interview

Search the website, and find the professor who share the same research inetersts with you. Then, I email him direclty. Then, he replies and ask me to write up some documents, such as research interests, the future research plans, and the CV. Then, I got a skype interview opportunity to dicuss some details about my plan and expertise.

Interview Questions