University of Utah

University of Utah Research Associate Interview Questions

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at University of Utah in April 2010.

Initially submitted resume online. I heard back from Idaho Technology within a couple of weeks of posting my resume. They did a screening interview very brief about 10 mins. Later, I was contacted by lab manager to have a sit down interview. The interview consisted of technical questions and character questions. I was contacted a week later for a group interview. I meet the lab employees and was taken to lunch at an upscale restaurant downtown. The atmosphere was relaxed and it was more casual conversation than interview questions. I was contacted a week later with a rejection.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example when you had to reach a deadline and the circumstances were not ideal.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for University of Utah

Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Utah in November 2009.

I applied online. I had a response within a month for references. Later, I was scheduled for an onsite interview. I needed to give a seminar. I talked to a number of faculty, staff, and students in the department as part of the interview. I was offered the job on the very same day.

Interview Questions