University of Washington
www.washington.edu Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

University of Washington Assistant to the Director Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant to the Director Interview

Assistant to the Director
Seattle, WA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at University of Washington in September 2011.

Interview Details – 10 minute phone interview. Took about 2-3 weeks to get called in for a panel interview after having asked for an update about my candidacy status. Panel interview consisted of 3 ppl. Some typical "what would you do if" questions along with questions related to the actual position.
Took another 3 weeks to get an answering concerning a second interview. First request for an update went ignored by HR even though I was told to contact them if I did not hear from them by the end of the week of the interview. I waited one more week to ask about the second interview again, which finally got a reply that I had not been chosen for a second interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for the University of Washington?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Washington

Worked for University of Washington? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Washington Assistant to the Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Washington employees and interview candidates.