University of Washington

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Washington.

professor-interview over Skype, where the professor asked about how I view his research and what I would like to do in future projects. Also asked about was the previous research experience.

Interview Questions
  • techniques used in prior research and techniques expected in future projects   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Washington

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at University of Washington in May 2012.

For the hiring process first I had to write a quick one page essay to describe why I am suitable for this job.
    Then the professor asked me some general questions about my interests, earlier projects and coursework.

Interview Questions
    • The unexpected part was to write an essay about why am I suitable for this job.   Answer Question