University of Washington

www.washington.edu

University of Washington Graduate Research Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 5, 2014

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Graduate Research Assistant
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Washington.

Interview Details – professor-interview over Skype, where the professor asked about how I view his research and what I would like to do in future projects. Also asked about was the previous research experience.

Interview Question – techniques used in prior research and techniques expected in future projects   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Graduate Research Assistant
Tacoma, WA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at University of Washington in May 2012.

Interview Details – For the hiring process first I had to write a quick one page essay to describe why I am suitable for this job.
Then the professor asked me some general questions about my interests, earlier projects and coursework.

Interview Question – The unexpected part was to write an essay about why am I suitable for this job.   Answer Question

Worked for University of Washington? Contribute to the Community!