University of Washington

www.washington.edu

University of Washington Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 26, 2014

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at University of Washington in September 2012.

Interview Details – apply based on internal referal

Interview Question – nothing unexpected, show your background and skills in the position you apply   Answer Question

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at University of Washington in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was teaching out of my department so I had to contact the department I wanted to teach in. They were nearly at capacity but I was given an interview. The interview consisted of some common questions that are difficult if you don't have a thorough understanding of the subject matter. Then I was contacted two days before the term started because I was the last TA they were going to pick.

Interview Question – It had to do with Newton's third law pairs, work, and something else that I forget.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Washington in August 2011.

Interview Details – started as a grader, establish good connection, got offer without further interview

Interview Question – no difficult question   Answer Question

Worked for University of Washington? Contribute to the Community!