University of Washington Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.6

Technical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Washington.

Interview

Applied through HuskyJobs. Had two interviews: the first one is a phone interview. Not too many surprises in this interview. Mostly the questions are based on my past experience in resume. The second interview is with two people, one is the manager, another is the technical lead. Then I was informed about the result in one week.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question
    • What to do if you find your teammate made a serious mistake.   Answer Question
    • Active directory. Group policy. Map a network drive. Basic DOS commands.   Answer Question

Graduate Student Interview

Interview

Meeting with multiple lab PI's; going to talks and posters; interacting with current students

Senior Fellow Interview

Interview

It completely depends on the PI / employer group / adviser

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I could not , since it was alreayd fixed with the grant

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Part of the application process for this position includes completing anonline cover letter assessment,as well as the Employment Eligibility Assessment to obtain additional information that will be used in the evaluation process. The assessment(s) will appear on your screen for you to complete as soon as you select \"Apply to this Position\" on this job announcement. Once you begin the assessment, it must be completed at that time. If you select to take it later, it will appear on your \"My Jobs\" page to take when you are ready.Please note that your application will not be reviewed and you will not be considered for this position until the assessment is complete.

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at University of Washington.

Interview

After submitting an online resume (no other options) you may be contacted by a recruiter or hiring manager for an interview. An initial interview may be simply a screening interview before the real thing. The real interview will be with a panel of 3-4 people who will probably take turns asking you prepared questions off of a piece of paper and will take about 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• If we were to talk to your coworkers, what would they say about you?   Answer Question

Interview

straightforward, the process was very informal. The interviewer was reading from a preassembled questions. Typical questions. interview was with the assistant nurse manager so it I had to very detailed, articulate and precise so she can relay this to her boss.

Interview Questions

• Describe a characteristics about you that you don't see but others do. Why is this ? And how do you bring it your advantage.   Answer Question

Assistant Director of Development Interview

Interview

pannel interview and one-on-one with the Associate Vice President of Advancement

Math Tutor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Washington.

Interview

Had to complete a skills test on math concepts from precalculus to matrix algebra followed by personal interview with managers.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at University of Washington.

Interview

Hired on second interview

Interview Questions

• Name a time you failed with a student and what did you learn?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate. They will offer the minimum. Counter offer-always.

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Washington.

Interview

Applied through Huskyjobs (university job website) and got called for an interview few days later. Then whole process took less than a month.