University of Washington

Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Assistant Interview

Office Assistant
University, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at University of Washington in August 2009.

Interview Details – The U has an easy way about it with some emphasis on excellence in the interview process. After hiring, this expectation was prevalent, in my experience, and somewhat debilitating in the long-term. My experience told me, get better positions, higher positions. And i finally went to school to specialize, I don't like offices.

Interview Question – Because it was my first real job, "what is your experience", was most difficult to field.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Office Assistant Interview

Office Assistant
University, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at University of Washington in August 2008.

Interview Details – They are reasonable, specific, and know what they want. If you have a year's experience, as I had from temping, you should feel fairly confident about this experience. Also, be sure to be as thorough with your resume and your understanding of it as you can. It will aid in your confidence in the process. That's it!

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation process with the UW.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Washington

Worked for University of Washington? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Washington Office Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Washington employees and interview candidates.