University of Washington

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at University of Washington.

Interview Details – You pretty much have to know someone to get an interview/job in the UW system. Although i know this is the case with most jobs. I first had an interview with three department administrators followed by two phone interviews. It was all the "typical" interview questions,..strengths and weaknesses, how to deal with a difficult situation, how to deal with competing program needs...nothing unexpected.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary in regard to "typical" interview questions.   Answer Question

Program Assistant

The process took a day - interviewed at University of Washington in December 2010.

Interview Details – Lots of questions about self and how react to certain situations.

Interview Questions

Program Assistant

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at University of Washington in February 2011.

Interview Details – I received a phone interview after applying on line. The intervierwer was nice, asked your standard questions but did ask me about my past jobs and what were my strenghts and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your most recent job and what about it did you enjoy?   Answer Question
  • You are applying for a job that is very similar in scope as your last one. Do you find that a positive or negative.   Answer Question

Worked for University of Washington? Contribute to the Community!