University of Washington Program Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Washington in September 2014.

It was fairly easy. It was a panel for two people, including the HR personnel. The interview lasted an average of 30 minutes, where I was able to showcase why I was the best fit for this role. The interview process took about two days to interview other candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of project management?   View Answer
Yes, but not much of a wiggle room.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Washington

Program Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at University of Washington.

You pretty much have to know someone to get an interview/job in the UW system. Although i know this is the case with most jobs. I first had an interview with three department administrators followed by two phone interviews. It was all the "typical" interview questions,..strengths and weaknesses, how to deal with a difficult situation, how to deal with competing program needs...nothing unexpected.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary in regard to "typical" interview questions.   Answer Question

Program Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at University of Washington in February 2011.

I received a phone interview after applying on line. The intervierwer was nice, asked your standard questions but did ask me about my past jobs and what were my strenghts and weaknesses.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your most recent job and what about it did you enjoy?   Answer Question
    • You are applying for a job that is very similar in scope as your last one. Do you find that a positive or negative.   Answer Question

Program Assistant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Washington in December 2010.

Lots of questions about self and how react to certain situations.