University of Washington

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at University of Washington.

Interview Details – Will suggest to contact the professor directly to discuss the potential research project. Also contact her/his current graduate student will be extremely helpful given that professor are usually very busy to reply the emails.

Interview Question – No tricky question. Make sure you emphasize your research interest.   Answer Question

Research Assistant

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at University of Washington in October 2008.

Interview Details – I applied online through HuskyJobs, and waited a couple of weeks for the application period to close. An online screening process led to a first interview that was conducted on the phone. Then after my manager decided that I was a strong candidate we set up a time to meet in person to discuss further whether or not I was a good fit for this position.

Interview Question – How are you qualified to work in this domain?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating for this position

Interviewed at University of Washington

Interview Details – Part of the application process for this position includes completing anonline cover letter assessment,as well as the Employment Eligibility Assessment to obtain additional information that will be used in the evaluation process. The assessment(s) will appear on your screen for you to complete as soon as you select \"Apply to this Position\" on this job announcement. Once you begin the assessment, it must be completed at that time. If you select to take it later, it will appear on your \"My Jobs\" page to take when you are ready.Please note that your application will not be reviewed and you will not be considered for this position until the assessment is complete.

Interview Question – Do you have any question for us?   Answer Question

Worked for University of Washington? Contribute to the Community!