University of Washington

University of Washington Research Assistant Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at University of Washington.

Will suggest to contact the professor directly to discuss the potential research project. Also contact her/his current graduate student will be extremely helpful given that professor are usually very busy to reply the emails.

Interview Questions
  • No tricky question. Make sure you emphasize your research interest.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Washington

Research Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at University of Washington in October 2008.

I applied online through HuskyJobs, and waited a couple of weeks for the application period to close. An online screening process led to a first interview that was conducted on the phone. Then after my manager decided that I was a strong candidate we set up a time to meet in person to discuss further whether or not I was a good fit for this position.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiating for this position

Research Assistant Interview

Part of the application process for this position includes completing anonline cover letter assessment,as well as the Employment Eligibility Assessment to obtain additional information that will be used in the evaluation process. The assessment(s) will appear on your screen for you to complete as soon as you select \"Apply to this Position\" on this job announcement. Once you begin the assessment, it must be completed at that time. If you select to take it later, it will appear on your \"My Jobs\" page to take when you are ready.Please note that your application will not be reviewed and you will not be considered for this position until the assessment is complete.