University of Washington

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Scientist I Interview

Research Scientist I

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at University of Washington.

Interview Details – Phone interview with PI, then a face to face with PI and lead research scientist.

Interview Question – No behavioral question, only interest and prior experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Research Scientist I Interview

Research Scientist I
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at University of Washington in May 2008.

Interview Details – I met everyone in the lab, and interviewed directly with the lab manager and another investigator.

Interview Question – Faced with a managerial issue, how would you handle a confrontation with a co-worker and/or superior?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate much of anything.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Washington

Worked for University of Washington? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Washington Research Scientist I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Washington employees and interview candidates.