University of Washington Technical Assistant Interview Questions

1.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at University of Washington.

Applied through HuskyJobs. Had two interviews: the first one is a phone interview. Not too many surprises in this interview. Mostly the questions are based on my past experience in resume. The second interview is with two people, one is the manager, another is the technical lead. Then I was informed about the result in one week.

Interview Questions
  • How to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question
  • What to do if you find your teammate made a serious mistake.   Answer Question
  • Active directory. Group policy. Map a network drive. Basic DOS commands.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Washington

Technical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at University of Washington in September 2011.

I submitted my resume to the department and was told to come in after a couple days. After a few general questions about attitude, I started.

Interview Questions
    • All questions just asked how comfortable I was working with people and my basic knowledge of using computers.   Answer Question