University of Waterloo

University of Waterloo Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions

Updated Jan 3, 2015
Updated Jan 3, 2015

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Well, for a postdoc position, I got a chance to come to Waterloo, just for an interview. The interview included a talk about my research as well as one-on-one meeting with every member in the research group. It took almost a whole day, but it was not so tough.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were mostly about my research, so I did not find one of them much more challenging than others to answer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Waterloo

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at University of Waterloo in July 2011.

It was an interview over the phone for about 30 min. We were talking about my background, experience, research interests, and future plans. I asked about the projects to work on, conference attendance, collaboration with other people. I was told about the potential projects, the lab, and the conference attendance policy.

Interview Questions
    • I did not have any difficult or unexpected question during the interview   View Answer