University of Waterloo Research Assistant Interview Questions

2.8

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at University of Waterloo (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It was simple and straight forward. They told me straight away what the project is and what skills they are looking for. And asking me what can i do for them.

Interview Questions

• Explain the extent of my knowledge for specific coding language.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Waterloo

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at University of Waterloo.

Interview

Very straight forward. I was interviewed by a professor. Questions about academic and any extracurricular activities I was involved in.

Interview Questions

• What part of your professional life as a student would you change and why?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at University of Waterloo.

Interview

Online application-> possible interview -> department comity acceptance

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at University of Waterloo in January 2012.

Interview

First you have to contact the professor through email and let him know about your experience and academic background in the related field. After that if professor is satisfied with you, he will most probably would like to interview you on skype. Mostly he asks technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If it covers all your tuition and living expenses, you should accept the offer

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at University of Waterloo (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

Iniital screening by resume and then a couple of interview by your prospective graduate advisors.
    interview was pretty informal and you were just asked what you know about a parituclar field,, no home assignment or anything else.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to Waterloo   1 Answer