University of Waterloo

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at University of Waterloo.

Interview Details – It was simple and straight forward. They told me straight away what the project is and what skills they are looking for. And asking me what can i do for them.

Interview Question – Explain the extent of my knowledge for specific coding language.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at University of Waterloo in March 2011.

Interview Details – Iniital screening by resume and then a couple of interview by your prospective graduate advisors.
interview was pretty informal and you were just asked what you know about a parituclar field,, no home assignment or anything else.

Interview Question – Why do you want to Waterloo   View Answer

Research Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at University of Waterloo.

Interview Details – Very straight forward. I was interviewed by a professor. Questions about academic and any extracurricular activities I was involved in.

Interview Question – What part of your professional life as a student would you change and why?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Research Assistant

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at University of Waterloo.

Interview Details – Online application-> possible interview -> department comity acceptance

Interview Question – number of publication in ISI journals   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Worked for University of Waterloo? Contribute to the Community!