University of West Florida

Relevance Date Difficulty

Building Manager Interview

Building Manager
Pensacola, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at University of West Florida in April 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process was very easy and streamline. After the application was submitted the company emailed me with a info session time to provide me more information about the organization structure.

Interview was team based, which you had to work with other people to solve problems.

Interview Question – How can you change the culture of people being on their cellphones during work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Assistant Professor Interview

Assistant Professor
Pensacola, FL

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at University of West Florida in March 2010.

Interview Details – It was a general interview. Presentation followed by question answer session. Prior to that there was dinner. There was a one to one interview with the Dean ,chair and other members of the selection committee.
This was during the on campus interview. There was a screening interview through the phone.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Office Administrator Interview

Office Administrator

Interviewed at University of West Florida

Interview Details – Received a phone call offering me an interview. I interviewed with two people, in business attire. Very professional interview, had the opportunity at the end of the interview to ask the interviewer questions.

Interview Question – Describe myself without including anything about my work habits or work life.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University of West Florida? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of West Florida interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by University of West Florida employees and interview candidates.