University of Western Ontario

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Librarian Interview

Librarian

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at University of Western Ontario in April 2011.

Interview Details – After an initial phone interview with the committee, I was flown out for a full day interview, meet & greet, lunch, talk with the director and department, and presentation. Everyone was welcoming and made me feel as comfortable as is possible in such a situation. After the day was complete, other librarians invited me to their regular after work event to meet in more of a relaxed atmosphere. It was a great way to get to know possible future colleagues and for them to get to know me as well, even if it meant it went beyond the expected 8-5.

Interview Question – Where does this job fit in your career path?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University of Western Ontario? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Western Ontario Librarian interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Western Ontario employees and interview candidates.