University of Winchester

Relevance Date Difficulty

Design Coordinator Interview

Design Coordinator
Winchester, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at University of Winchester in December 2009.

Interview Details – Thorough and professional. They were courteous and polite, and I felt appreciated and welcomed, although there was no sign before, during or directly the interview which outcome would follow. The day after, I received a phone call where I was offered the Role, and I was thrilled - said yes please and started a month after.

Interview Question – Why I had changed jobs so frequently, but when telling them that this was due to following my husband's career (which was the reason for having accepted short term-contracts), I felt that this was reason enough to help them understand this issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No salary negotiation in the beginning, this followed after a 3 month review.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University of Winchester? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Winchester interview questions and advice in Winchester, England. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Winchester employees and interview candidates.