University of Wisconsin Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 1, 2014
40 interviews

2.7

Student Services Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at University of Wisconsin in January 2009.

It was a process that included a presentation, a panel of questions, and a question answer panel. I also had a 1 on 1 with the supervisor.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want this particular position (dealing with at-risk youth).   Answer Question
    There was no room for negotiation. I was offered a salary and could accept or decline.

Marketing Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at University of Wisconsin in April 2010.

Good interview process that allowed for insite into the position through meeting with multiple staff members. Campus tour was also part of the review process.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think of the current Univ. logo and how it applies to our department?   Answer Question

Graphics Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at University of Wisconsin in March 2009.

Got invited to their office, and was interviewed by three people: the HR, the main designer of the graphics dept, and head of another department. They described what the company is all about, how many people I'll be working with, and the office that I'll be placed in. Overall, they were really nice and helpful. Although a panel interview sounds intimidating, this one wasn't.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about graphics? i.e. software to use, what related skill that i have, how long have i dealt with it, etc   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at University of Wisconsin in April 2009.

easy going simple interview

Interview Questions
    • what experience to you have with computers   View Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at University of Wisconsin in April 2010.

Was contacted via phone, offered a date to interview. Came to their building, interviewed with an HR specialist, and then an hour with the account supervisor.

Tellefund Caller Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at University of Wisconsin in January 2010.

I applied through the UWEC job board, emailed in my application. After the first round I got an email saying I was invited to a phone interview. I took part in this interview and made it on to the next round, which I was notified of through email. I went to the 1:1 interview with the manager and then received an email saying I was accepted into the job.

Interview Questions
    • (On the phone) If you were trying to get an alum to donate to the school how would you try and persuade them to do so? Treat me like an alum and give your best sales pitch to me   View Answer

Veterinarian Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at University of Wisconsin in June 2008.

Great. People were very welcoming. Paid for travel and hotel accomodations.

Research Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at University of Wisconsin in September 2009.

I interviewd with the PI two interviews. I had to explain my interest in the position and future plans. I would advice that you negotiate your salary if you have significant years of experience and publications. I ha

Arena Control Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at University of Wisconsin in May 2008.

The hiring process included a observational interview.

Student Employee Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at University of Wisconsin in May 2007.

Short interview, straight to the point, friendly

Could not negotiate.