University of Wisconsin-Madison Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.0

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at University of Wisconsin-Madison (Madison, WI) in February 2011.

Interview

I presented my works at a seminar and met with faculty and scientists and had a quick lab tour. Finally I had a casual dinner with two faculty members. Everyone was very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• My research interests, questions related to my past research   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Wisconsin-Madison

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at University of Wisconsin-Madison (Madison, WI) in September 2010.

Interview

Submitted my resume to a postdoc in a group that was hiring, no online submission to the UW system. Had a phone interview with the supervisor and two post docs, then onsite interview where I met with most of the research group and received a lab tour. I did not have to give a presentation, all though I think that was a personal preference, and not a university wide standard.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this field of research?   1 Answer