University of the District of Columbia Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of the District of Columbia

Adjunct Professor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of the District of Columbia.

Interview

In the world of University Education, I am not sure what the normal procedures are. I was recommended and hired for the job with no real interview or meeting of HR. However, this is on the adjunct level. Associate and above may be quite different. In my case knowing someone was my foot in the door.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions except what days on the schedule would you like.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is not one. This is what our adjunct professors make. Period.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of the District of Columbia (Washington, DC).

Interview

1. Phone Interview - HR 2. Panel Interview - General accounting, audit, fixed assets, reconciliations, administration, 3. Background check 4. Offer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of the District of Columbia (Washington, DC) in April 2014.

Interview

Preliminary phone interview was just asking about the types of work I did. After a few days, I was invited for a personal interview. Four people interviewed me. A mix of technical and general questions. After that part of the interview was done and after a few days, I was invited for another interview where I was given a SQL test. The test was about data modeling. I was successfully create the tables and normalized them in a way I recommended. They seem to be impressed and I immediately knew they would offer me the position. They asked me if they could contact my references. I was offered the position the next day.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of the District of Columbia (Washington, DC) in September 2013.

Interview

It was quick and straight to the point, was a little nerves but once I listened and payed attention also gave eye contact. Every thing was good. He then said he will give me call after everyone else has been interview ,two weeks after I recieved a call that i was chooses for the position.

Tenure Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of the District of Columbia (Washington, DC) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview was done vitually