Univision

Updated Nov 18, 2014
Updated Nov 18, 2014

2.7

Copy Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Univision.

The hiring Manager comes in and gives you a bit of information pertaining to the company, the type of work the office you are located at does, and what the job duties are for the applying position. He/She will then ask you to tell them a bit about yourself, and so on the interview begins.

Social Media Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Univision in September 2014.

Initially communicated with Miami contact who was great. Attempted to schedule a second interview with NY team, interview was cancelled twice (once when I was already at the building) and the third time the interviewer showed up very late. After following up repeatedly, I was told they had decided not to hire for the role.

Interview Questions
    • Can you talk about criticism you have received in the past?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Univision.

Very Slow to contact for interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Univision in June 2013.

one phone interview and one personal interview. Fairly easy because it was unpaid although they do not have unpaid internships anymore.

It was unpaid and I received a better offer at a more reputable company.

Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&A Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Univision.

My initial interview was with a recruiting firm. After that interview, I was approached by Univision. Then I was interviewed by the hiring manager and director. Once I passed those interviews, I had a final interview/meeting with the Senior Vice President. The interview with the SVP was more of a company background and why I should work for the company. After those interviews I received an offer through the recruiting firm.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about doing a forecast/projection?   Answer Question
    • If you have an expense made for the future, like prepaid rent expense, how would you book the entry and how would it impact the financial statement(s)?   Answer Question

Ad Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Univision.

Very pessimistic about job opportunity with Univision. It seemed as though he was making it seem extremely miserable and tedious. Not a good interview experience at all. Office was not as nice as one would think and very up-tight environment. It was kind of a let down for how large the network is and reputation it has.

Web Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Univision.

I applied for the job and a week later i got the interview. I'm still waiting to hear back, unfortunately, there were major red flags from them to me. I am looking to work with people who treat people with respect, and the these two seemed to me as bullies.

Interview Questions
    • They asked regular questions, although one was very tricky.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Univision in June 2010.

web and phone screening

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Univision in April 2010.

After i sent my resume online, they called me 2 days later over the phone and scheduled me for an interview.
    Got interviewed by 3 different managers for over 30 mins each, and was told that they will be calling me after they finalize their decision.
    4 days later, i decided to call, asking them if they had come to an conclusion and even thanked them for giving me an opportunity to interview with Univision.
    So they set me up for an interview with another recruiter of the company for over 30 mins.
    It's been 4 days already, i haven't heard from them .

Interview Questions
    • So, tell us something about your self, work experience.   Answer Question
    • How good are you with Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, and Word.   Answer Question

Intern Interview