Univision

Relevance Date Difficulty

Information Technology Interview

Information Technology
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Univision.

Interview Details – Very Slow to contact for interview.

Interview Question – Explanation about position.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Teaneck, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Univision in June 2013.

Interview Details – one phone interview and one personal interview. Fairly easy because it was unpaid although they do not have unpaid internships anymore.

Reason for Declining – It was unpaid and I received a better offer at a more reputable company.

Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&A Interview

Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&A

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Univision.

Interview Details – My initial interview was with a recruiting firm. After that interview, I was approached by Univision. Then I was interviewed by the hiring manager and director. Once I passed those interviews, I had a final interview/meeting with the Senior Vice President. The interview with the SVP was more of a company background and why I should work for the company. After those interviews I received an offer through the recruiting firm.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about doing a forecast/projection?   Answer Question
  • If you have an expense made for the future, like prepaid rent expense, how would you book the entry and how would it impact the financial statement(s)?   Answer Question

Ad Sales Interview

Ad Sales
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Univision.

Interview Details – Very pessimistic about job opportunity with Univision. It seemed as though he was making it seem extremely miserable and tedious. Not a good interview experience at all. Office was not as nice as one would think and very up-tight environment. It was kind of a let down for how large the network is and reputation it has.

Interview Question – Why Univision?   Answer Question

Web Marketing Manager Interview

Web Marketing Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Univision.

Interview Details – I applied for the job and a week later i got the interview. I'm still waiting to hear back, unfortunately, there were major red flags from them to me. I am looking to work with people who treat people with respect, and the these two seemed to me as bullies.

Interview Question – They asked regular questions, although one was very tricky.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Univision in June 2010.

Interview Details – web and phone screening

Interview Question – why here?   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Sales Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Univision in April 2010.

Interview Details – After i sent my resume online, they called me 2 days later over the phone and scheduled me for an interview.
Got interviewed by 3 different managers for over 30 mins each, and was told that they will be calling me after they finalize their decision.
4 days later, i decided to call, asking them if they had come to an conclusion and even thanked them for giving me an opportunity to interview with Univision.
So they set me up for an interview with another recruiter of the company for over 30 mins.
It's been 4 days already, i haven't heard from them .

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Univision

Interview Details – Is a normal process

Interview Question – about technical features that I did not know   Answer Question

Online Marketing Interview

Online Marketing

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Univision in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was easy. First interview was with a senior manager, then with the VP.

Interview Question – I didn't get difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was great, they accepted all my requirements.

Programming Interview

Programming

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Univision in April 2010.

Interview Details – Most communication was short and sweet. The people I spoke with were cordial, professional and pleasant. The interviews were among the most relaxed I've had. They led to actual conversations. It seems like they really value one's personality as part of an overall package of excellent qualifications.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Univision? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Univision interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Univision employees and interview candidates.