Univision Television Group

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Planner Interview

Sales Planner

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Univision Television Group.

Interview Details – Had 3 managers in a room asking you questions then you go to a 1 on 1 with the general sales manager before getting hired.

Interview Question – Translating your experience to the role   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I honestly took the job at the first offer because I was naive.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Univision Television Group in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was to meet with two managers and make a sales presentation. Strong background check.

Interview Question – Basic questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, I was able to negotiated a higher income than what was offered.

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Newfield, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Univision Television Group.

Interview Details – Interview with Traffic Director. Years of Experience in communications, experience in traffic and sales. Traffic Softwares

Negotiation Details – We negotiate salary

Very Easy Interview

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Univision Television Group in November 2009.

Interview Details – hiring and interview process went well. people were nice with a few exceptions. you get your own office which is nice; walking distance to food and movie theater. nice location. no work life balance at all. no concern for people's well being or health. meat market style work environment.

Interview Question – basic IT questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – what negotiation.

Worked for Univision Television Group? Contribute to the Community!