Uno Restaurants Hostess Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Uno Restaurants

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Hostess Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Applied through SnagAJob. Called to check status of application. HM told me to reapply through the company website because it was easier to view and to call back once I had done that. I called back that same day and she told me to come in for an interview the following week. Went in for the interview and it began well until I told her that I was going away for college. She apologized for having me wait and told me that they were not just looking for summer help but more permanent workers.

Interview Questions
  • No difficult questions. Didn't even get to complete full interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Uno Restaurants

Hostess Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Uno Restaurants in May 2009.

I had one interview. I filled out the application online and was contacted within the week. The interview was straightforward and to the point. I was offered the job on the spot.

Hostess Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Uno Restaurants in May 2011.

i was called by the lead host for an interview. Didnt take long about an hour, we went over my salary, experience, position, company etc. He went back to speak to the store manager for a few minutes and returned to inform me that i had been hired.

Interview Questions
    see what they have to offer you first