Uno Restaurants Interview Questions & Reviews

23 interviews

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Long Is City, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Is City, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in October 2010.

They were hiring many servers because it was a new restaurant in Astoria (Long Island City), New York. I had 2 interviews, both by managers. It was quick and painless. They asked me my best qualities and my weaknesses. They asked me if I knew someone was stealing what would I do. Duh. Tell a manager. Easy easy interviews.

Server Interview

I had two interviews. They went great! Hired me on the spot at the second interview.

Waitress Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in June 2010.

They ask you a lot of question about your sales skills. They focus on your conversation and personality in the interview. They are kind at the moment of make you questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kissimmee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in October 2013.

As long as you are cheerful you will be hired

Server Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

they just ask you if you have any experience in restaurant

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Taunton, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taunton, MA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in November 2009.

To start the hiring process you are better off applying on line. It takes about three days to reach the restaurant so call back around that time. Make sure you call at a " down time." Meaning between 2-4pm or before 10am. You will then be asked to come in for the interview. They will sit you down at one of the tables and ask you a series of questions, typical for any other serving job. Times you're available, work experience, work ethic, etc. If you are hired, they will then ask you to attend RTC- regional training center. I call it Uno University. You will be tested on everything Uno and taste most of the food. Then you will have to go back to the restaurant and train for about two weeks depending on how often you work. It's a lengthy process but when you are let out on your own, you feel more than prepared.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in May 2013.

Called after sent in resume. Had no previous experience. Talked to an owner I believe, mainly with the manager. She was really sweet and seemed interested in helping me get the job. But then she said I was too nice for the job, that I would be ruined by the people there.

Interview Questions
    • She didn't end up giving me a real interview. I didn't expect to be turned down for being too nice ha.   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in May 2009.

I had one interview. I filled out the application online and was contacted within the week. The interview was straightforward and to the point. I was offered the job on the spot.

Hostess Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Applied through SnagAJob. Called to check status of application. HM told me to reapply through the company website because it was easier to view and to call back once I had done that. I called back that same day and she told me to come in for an interview the following week. Went in for the interview and it began well until I told her that I was going away for college. She apologized for having me wait and told me that they were not just looking for summer help but more permanent workers.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Didn't even get to complete full interview.   Answer Question

Lounge Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in September 2009.

Be prepared to give detailed examples of customer service experiences that make you stand out.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Uno Restaurants

Worked for Uno Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!