Uno Restaurants

Average Difficulty
22 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Uno Restaurants

Interview Details – I had two interviews. They went great! Hired me on the spot at the second interview.

Waitress Interview

Waitress

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in June 2010.

Interview Details – They ask you a lot of question about your sales skills. They focus on your conversation and personality in the interview. They are kind at the moment of make you questions.

Very Easy Interview

Kissimmee, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in October 2013.

Interview Details – As long as you are cheerful you will be hired

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Server

I applied online and interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview Details – they just ask you if you have any experience in restaurant

Very Easy Interview

Taunton, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in November 2009.

Interview Details – To start the hiring process you are better off applying on line. It takes about three days to reach the restaurant so call back around that time. Make sure you call at a " down time." Meaning between 2-4pm or before 10am. You will then be asked to come in for the interview. They will sit you down at one of the tables and ask you a series of questions, typical for any other serving job. Times you're available, work experience, work ethic, etc. If you are hired, they will then ask you to attend RTC- regional training center. I call it Uno University. You will be tested on everything Uno and taste most of the food. Then you will have to go back to the restaurant and train for about two weeks depending on how often you work. It's a lengthy process but when you are let out on your own, you feel more than prepared.

Waitress Interview

Waitress
Cambridge, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in May 2013.

Interview Details – Called after sent in resume. Had no previous experience. Talked to an owner I believe, mainly with the manager. She was really sweet and seemed interested in helping me get the job. But then she said I was too nice for the job, that I would be ruined by the people there.

Interview Question – She didn't end up giving me a real interview. I didn't expect to be turned down for being too nice ha.   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Hostess

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in May 2009.

Interview Details – I had one interview. I filled out the application online and was contacted within the week. The interview was straightforward and to the point. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for UNO's?   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Hostess

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview Details – Applied through SnagAJob. Called to check status of application. HM told me to reapply through the company website because it was easier to view and to call back once I had done that. I called back that same day and she told me to come in for an interview the following week. Went in for the interview and it began well until I told her that I was going away for college. She apologized for having me wait and told me that they were not just looking for summer help but more permanent workers.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Didn't even get to complete full interview.   Answer Question

Lounge Server Interview

Lounge Server
Boston, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in September 2009.

Interview Details – Be prepared to give detailed examples of customer service experiences that make you stand out.

Interview Question – Why should we add you to our team?   Answer Question

Server/Hostess Interview

Server/Hostess
Tilton, NH

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in May 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online, received a call after follow-up a week later and called in for interview. Interview was short, asked regular questions about why you fit the job, what you can bring to the company, etc. Talked to Assistant Manager first and then if he liked you, they had you talk to the Store Manager. Hired on the spot.

Interview Question – No difficult questions were involved.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. The hostess position starts at a base hourly pay and raises are available after positive job performance.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Uno Restaurants

Worked for Uno Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!