Uno Restaurants

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
Fruitland, MD

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in February 2008.

Interview Details – The interview 3 minutes long and I was offered the job and did a tour.

Interview Question – Will you date employees?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – just accepted

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in February 2008.

Interview Details – The management team that interviewed me seemed very friendly and easy-going. I got the impression that Uno's would be a fun place to work, with every day bringing new challenges (which is something I like in a position). I interviewed with two people from Uno's, both with the local franchise. They did have me take a test that covered math, some basic skills info, etc...

Interview Question – Give us an example of the type of person it is most difficult for you to work with.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I decided the hours weren't worth the pay they offered.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Uno Restaurants

Worked for Uno Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Uno Restaurants Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Uno Restaurants employees and interview candidates.