Uno Restaurants

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Long Is City, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in October 2010.

Interview Details – They were hiring many servers because it was a new restaurant in Astoria (Long Island City), New York. I had 2 interviews, both by managers. It was quick and painless. They asked me my best qualities and my weaknesses. They asked me if I knew someone was stealing what would I do. Duh. Tell a manager. Easy easy interviews.

Interviewed at Uno Restaurants

Interview Details – I had two interviews. They went great! Hired me on the spot at the second interview.

Kissimmee, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in October 2013.

Interview Details – As long as you are cheerful you will be hired

Server

I applied online and interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview Details – they just ask you if you have any experience in restaurant

Taunton, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in November 2009.

Interview Details – To start the hiring process you are better off applying on line. It takes about three days to reach the restaurant so call back around that time. Make sure you call at a " down time." Meaning between 2-4pm or before 10am. You will then be asked to come in for the interview. They will sit you down at one of the tables and ask you a series of questions, typical for any other serving job. Times you're available, work experience, work ethic, etc. If you are hired, they will then ask you to attend RTC- regional training center. I call it Uno University. You will be tested on everything Uno and taste most of the food. Then you will have to go back to the restaurant and train for about two weeks depending on how often you work. It's a lengthy process but when you are let out on your own, you feel more than prepared.

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in December 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online got a call for an interview 2-3 days later. 1st Interview lasted 5-10 mins was told to come back for a second interview the next day with another manager. Was asked a few questions and was told that what they do is. They would call you up to meet the staff etc and to have a great day. Awaiting a call. (smile, be honest, truthful & ON TIME, dress appropriately )

Interview Questions

Boston, MA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in June 2011.

Interview Details – The managers I had met with were very reasonable, however the actual running of the restaurant was poorly done. The people there had seemed nice enough, but they had mentioned they had a high turn-over rate. It was understood why with the amount of training and hours.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – After a hours of training in a windowless basement of the Kenmore location, I decided that the job was not right for me. The people there seemed that they had been stuck in a rut, and I was in no position for a place where there was not upward mobility.

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in May 2007.

Interview Details – The interview is cake. Just come in with a good attitude.Also make sure you have really good availibility.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Server

I applied in-person and interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview Details – 1 interview although they've do three interviews sometimes.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, they just wanted to know why I chose their company to work for.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, all servers start out with the same starting pay.

Server

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Uno Restaurants in January 2012.

Interview Details – applied online

Interview Question – why do you want to work for us   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Uno Restaurants

Worked for Uno Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!