Uno Restaurants Server Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Uno Restaurants

Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview

Quick scheduling. Only one short interview with store manager. Asked only a few behavioral and experience questions. The manager seemed to mostly be judging my inter-personal skills, so they were not too focused on my previous experience. They indicated and then followed through on providing most of the training on the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Uno Restaurants

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Uno Restaurants (Alexandria, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Saw ad on craigslist and applied online. Got a call a few days later to come in for an interview. Lucky for me I got to interview with the GM (the usual person who makes all of the hiring decisions). Interview went great, actually talked about other things than the actual job and restaurant. Then I also talked to their lead server trainer, who really liked me. So after I finish talking to the trainer, she went a grabbed the GM and she hired me on the spot and told me to come in on Monday for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to multitask, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Uno Restaurants (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was very easy. It was in the restaurant. The manager just asked me a bunch of questions about me and he really just wanted to converse. He talked to me way beyond the interview. Initially though, he was looking to see if I had a passion for serving because they were getting a new staff.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever served before?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Interview

I had two interviews. They went great! Hired me on the spot at the second interview.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview

they just ask you if you have any experience in restaurant

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Uno Restaurants (Kissimmee, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

As long as you are cheerful you will be hired

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Uno Restaurants (Washington, DC) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied online got a call for an interview 2-3 days later. 1st Interview lasted 5-10 mins was told to come back for a second interview the next day with another manager. Was asked a few questions and was told that what they do is. They would call you up to meet the staff etc and to have a great day. Awaiting a call. (smile, be honest, truthful & ON TIME, dress appropriately )

Server Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Uno Restaurants (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

The managers I had met with were very reasonable, however the actual running of the restaurant was poorly done. The people there had seemed nice enough, but they had mentioned they had a high turn-over rate. It was understood why with the amount of training and hours.

Interview Questions

After a hours of training in a windowless basement of the Kenmore location, I decided that the job was not right for me. The people there seemed that they had been stuck in a rut, and I was in no position for a place where there was not upward mobility.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Uno Restaurants (Long Is City, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

They were hiring many servers because it was a new restaurant in Astoria (Long Island City), New York. I had 2 interviews, both by managers. It was quick and painless. They asked me my best qualities and my weaknesses. They asked me if I knew someone was stealing what would I do. Duh. Tell a manager. Easy easy interviews.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Uno Restaurants (Taunton, MA) in November 2009.

Interview

To start the hiring process you are better off applying on line. It takes about three days to reach the restaurant so call back around that time. Make sure you call at a " down time." Meaning between 2-4pm or before 10am. You will then be asked to come in for the interview. They will sit you down at one of the tables and ask you a series of questions, typical for any other serving job. Times you're available, work experience, work ethic, etc. If you are hired, they will then ask you to attend RTC- regional training center. I call it Uno University. You will be tested on everything Uno and taste most of the food. Then you will have to go back to the restaurant and train for about two weeks depending on how often you work. It's a lengthy process but when you are let out on your own, you feel more than prepared.