Upper Chesapeake Health

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Interview

Management

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Upper Chesapeake Health in April 2010.

Interview Details – First I was contacted by the recruiter. I had one phone interview with an HR person. Then I had a phone interview with my direct supervisor. This was followed by a long day of interviews with my direct supervisor, then her supervisor, then employees who I would supervise, several physician interviews and then a final interview with my direct supervisor. After that, my direct supervisor called to clarify a couple of points. There was some time taken to check my references and finally the offer was made and we went into the negotiation phase.

Interview Question – How much do you include your staff in your decisions?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Better salary. No change in benefits available.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Upper Chesapeake Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Upper Chesapeake Health interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Upper Chesapeake Health employees and interview candidates.