Upromise

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Upromise

Interview Details – Two face to face interviews .

Interview Question – Mostly questions to check if your resume reflects your real experience .   Answer Question

Lawyer Interview

Lawyer

I applied online and interviewed at Upromise.

Interview Details – I interviewed with an unusually large number of lawyers in the department for a long time. The process went very well but then they failed to get back to me about whether or not I had gotten the job. Very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Why I would ant to work in Newton.   Answer Question

Interactive Designer Interview

Interactive Designer
Needham, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Upromise in May 2009.

Interview Details – it was ok, i had to present an other offer to get the CMO to sign my offer letter while on vacation.

Interview Question – there was no hard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – surprisingly they offered more than i asked for. but i asked for a very low salary.

Very Difficult Interview

State Liaison Interview

State Liaison
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Upromise in June 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed over the phone first, then in person with two people, then with 3 people and had to give a presentation, then with 2 people and finally with the State Treasurer. The whole process took months and I actually had to travel 2.5 hours to the state capital for one interview. By the time all was said and done, I worked for them for the equivalent of a week.

Interview Question – I was asked to make a presentation with visual aides. The presentation could be on any subject and would be given to a panel.   View Answer

Worked for Upromise? Contribute to the Community!