Upromise

Upromise Interview Questions

5.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Upromise

Software Engineer Interview

Two face to face interviews .

Interview Questions
    • Mostly questions to check if your resume reflects your real experience .   Answer Question

Lawyer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Upromise.

I interviewed with an unusually large number of lawyers in the department for a long time. The process went very well but then they failed to get back to me about whether or not I had gotten the job. Very unprofessional.

State Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Upromise in June 2009.

I interviewed over the phone first, then in person with two people, then with 3 people and had to give a presentation, then with 2 people and finally with the State Treasurer. The whole process took months and I actually had to travel 2.5 hours to the state capital for one interview. By the time all was said and done, I worked for them for the equivalent of a week.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to make a presentation with visual aides. The presentation could be on any subject and would be given to a panel.   View Answer

Interactive Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Upromise in May 2009.

it was ok, i had to present an other offer to get the CMO to sign my offer letter while on vacation.

Interview Questions
    surprisingly they offered more than i asked for. but i asked for a very low salary.