Upstream

www.upstreamsystems.com

Upstream Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Upstream

Marketing Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Upstream in January 2012.

Poor interview experience
    Arrogant interviewers
    Amateur HR staff
    Very technical questions for a non-technical role
    Promised it would only take 1 hour, end up taking 2 hours

Senior Manager, Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Upstream in November 2011.

Had a series of meetings with senior executives, up to and including the Group CEO. Started from a consultant, then HR, then the Group CFO and then the CEO. Not all meeting were face to face, as senior executives are traveling.

All in all met with them 5 times and spoke on the phone (at lentgh) on another 2 occasions. Generaly well managed process, even though there were a couple of last minute changes, with the company apologising. No hard feelings.

Very bright group of people, know their stuff and have a very clear communication style. Not the most interested to sell the company to a potential employee, but very determined to not screw the process up. Detail oriented, would not leave anything unquestioned, from why I chose a specific business school, to testing my English, even though I lived in Anglosaxon countries for close to a decade. Did not mind that.

Interview Questions
    • Many situational oriented questions. Like, we need to grow our workforce by 50% in x months. What do you do? How do you do it? They want well thought out answers, but give you ample time to think.

At no point did it feel like an interview, rather like a meeting of two parties interested to know each other better.

Answer Question

Director Interview

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Upstream in July 2011.

They took me through months of interviewing talking to over 9 people and some of these people multiple times wasting a lot of time on the phone and in person. I even had to take half week off for an onsite interview flying to Europe.

Eventually, the offered me the position but managed to keep dragging on the process and lying quite frequently along the process. What a waste of time and energy

Very unprofessional and unethical company.

Interview Questions

Too many warning signs and lack of integrity from management. Void this company