Uptown Consulting

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Uptown Consulting in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process is extensive for a good reason. They need top notch talent. In the first round it's about professionalism and communication skills. From there a more thorough second interview gives the candidate a chance to see what is expected in a typical day.

Interview Question – How I'd spend 1,000,000 if I couldn't invest it in companies or retirement, give it to charity or save in any way.   View Answer

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Uptown Consulting in January 2013.

Interview Details – I was given all the information I needed to know in order to be prepared. I also was greatly informed about the position and after interviewing I was extremely excited and hopeful to get the position. They were very structured, on time, professional, and extremely friendly! While the president of the company was talking to you, I truly felt like he was listening and engaged in the conversation.

Interview Question – None.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They work with you on all levels.

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Uptown Consulting in November 2012.

Interview Details – Very extensive. Round one is all about communication skills and ability to build rapport. Round two is a test of train ability, so bring a notebook (they allow you to reference the notes during the quiz). The final round is about confidence and knowledge, so if you pay attention and know you can excel, make the manager believe it!

Interview Question – Was at the end of the second round. The woman asked me to analyze all the little skills that are developed inside of the customer consultation experience.   View Answer

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Uptown Consulting.

Interview Details – I did two interviews with Uptown Consulting. The first one was very brief only about 20 minutes with the Manager basic first interview questions. The second round interview was fun hands on and I got to really see what the position was. I was called back a few days later and excepted the position.

Interview Question – The all day interview was unlike anything else I have ever interviewed for and I was asked a lot of different questions. No overly difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Worked for Uptown Consulting? Contribute to the Community!