Urban Land Institute

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Urban Land Institute in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview was supposed to be 20 minutes and ended up being 40 minutes. I received an email inviting me to an interview for a similar position and I declined because I wanted the other one.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Executive Assistant Interview

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Urban Land Institute in June 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for this job online. Had an initial telephone interview with their recruiter which led to a face to face with the head of Human Resources and an executive-level manager. Thirty minutes were allotted for each interview and they were held on the same day. Both gentlemen were professional and pleasant. Both interviews stressed the importance of finding someone to fit in with the office culture, a bit more relaxed than a corporate atmosphere. They can wear jeans on casual Friday.

Interview Question – There were no questions that were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Urban Land Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Urban Land Institute interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Urban Land Institute employees and interview candidates.