Urban Land Institute Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Urban Land Institute in June 2010.

I was contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview was supposed to be 20 minutes and ended up being 40 minutes. I received an email inviting me to an interview for a similar position and I declined because I wanted the other one.

Interview Questions
    • What was it that interested you in this position?   Answer Question
    • What do you find challenging about the Executive Assistant role?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Urban Land Institute in June 2010.

I applied for this job online. Had an initial telephone interview with their recruiter which led to a face to face with the head of Human Resources and an executive-level manager. Thirty minutes were allotted for each interview and they were held on the same day. Both gentlemen were professional and pleasant. Both interviews stressed the importance of finding someone to fit in with the office culture, a bit more relaxed than a corporate atmosphere. They can wear jeans on casual Friday.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions that were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Urban Land Institute

Worked for Urban Land Institute? Contribute to the Community!