Urban Lending Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Broomfield, CO

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Urban Lending Solutions in May 2014.

Interview Details – The first interview is a screening interview. They interview 20+ people - 6 get called back for a second interview with the PM group. Three will be chosen to interview with upper management, 1 will be selected.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself that no one else would know?   View Answer

Mortgage Specialist Interview

Mortgage Specialist
Westminster, CO

I applied online and interviewed at Urban Lending Solutions.

Interview Details – Asked a lot of good questions. Seemed interested in getting to know me. Was not clear on what the actual job was. I believe it was phone work, didn't get a clear explanation so unsure.

Interview Question – Make sure you know something about the company.   Answer Question

Mortgage Servicing Specialist Interview

Mortgage Servicing Specialist
Broomfield, CO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Urban Lending Solutions in December 2012.

Interview Details – I was hired through a temp agency, so there was very little in the way of an interview process. They have moved away from temp agencies for the most part.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Mortgage Underwriter
Broomfield, CO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Urban Lending Solutions in January 2012.

Interview Details – 10 minute interview. Was all about if I can calculate income. JOKE.

Process Interview

Process
Westminster, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Urban Lending Solutions in September 2011.

Interview Details – They ensure you have a pulse.

Interview Question – What year did you graduate High School   View Answer

Underwriter Interview

Underwriter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Urban Lending Solutions in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interview lasted less than10 minutes as the hiring person said it is time for lunch

Negotiation Details – None

Morrgage Underwriter Interview

Morrgage Underwriter
Broomfield, CO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Urban Lending Solutions.

Interview Details – I was hired by people who are no longer there through a temp agency. I think the company has some good management however I think they do not see the whole picture and they tend to not pick the correct people for the correct position.

Interview Question – Really it was the test that was the most difficult part of the interview. However this was 4 1/2 yeas ago. The management there didn't seem to know what was going on at the time they just needed people in the door. The expectations sometimes can be very hard to meet because sometimes they were unreasonable.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. When I was offered the underwriting position I was told $48k a year and then when I actually went to move was told it would be $45k I did tell them my initial offer was $48k. I had to ask for a raise after more than a year of underwriting.

Customer Advocate Interview

Customer Advocate
Broomfield, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Urban Lending Solutions in January 2011.

Interview Details – I had two interviews. Providing emphasis on my experiences with customer service and banking will prove to be beneficial. Additionally, experience in Outlook and MS Excel will help. Also express enthusiasm in your willingness to learn new things. Express your abilities to multitask, make quick decisions under difficult circumstances. A positive attitude and demur is highly valued.

Interview Question – Same old jargon. Provide examples of you being placed in difficult situations and how you handled them.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You'll be lucky to get a .50 cent increase on an hourly wage negotiation unless you have a strong background and previous experience.

Mortgage Closer Interview

Mortgage Closer

Interviewed at Urban Lending Solutions

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward interviewing process. Make sure to do your research on the company. They will ask what you know. For some reason, my interviewer was impressed that I wore a suit. Apparently in Denver, CO, wearing a suit in an interview is pretty rare.

Interview Question – What I know about the company.   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

Concierge
Broomfield, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Urban Lending Solutions in November 2013.

Interview Details – Fast efficient

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Worked for Urban Lending Solutions? Contribute to the Community!