Urban Outfitters Acccessory Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Acccessory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Urban Outfitters (Troy, MI) in October 2011.

Interview

I had applied online for one position, got called in for another position, and ultimatly hired for a third position. It's nice that they actually keep your information on file (like many companies say they do). Only downside was the lack of communication between the steps. No word of if I had gotten position 2 then all of a sudden contacted me a month or so later offering me position 3.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach or look for LP violations?   Answer Question
  • What do I see trends being for up coming seasons? And I was requested to provide a trend board.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't really do much negotiating. I asked for a certain pay amount and they came back w a little less and I took it. I knew I was asking for more than they usually offer so I felt it was fair.