Urban Outfitters Acccessory Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Acccessory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Troy, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Urban Outfitters in October 2011.

I had applied online for one position, got called in for another position, and ultimatly hired for a third position. It's nice that they actually keep your information on file (like many companies say they do). Only downside was the lack of communication between the steps. No word of if I had gotten position 2 then all of a sudden contacted me a month or so later offering me position 3.

Interview Questions
  • How do you approach or look for LP violations?   Answer Question
  • What do I see trends being for up coming seasons? And I was requested to provide a trend board.   Answer Question
I didn't really do much negotiating. I asked for a certain pay amount and they came back w a little less and I took it. I knew I was asking for more than they usually offer so I felt it was fair.

Worked for Urban Outfitters? Contribute to the Community!