Urban Outfitters

Relevance Date Difficulty

Acccessory Manager Interview

Acccessory Manager
Troy, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Urban Outfitters in October 2011.

Interview Details – I had applied online for one position, got called in for another position, and ultimatly hired for a third position. It's nice that they actually keep your information on file (like many companies say they do). Only downside was the lack of communication between the steps. No word of if I had gotten position 2 then all of a sudden contacted me a month or so later offering me position 3.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach or look for LP violations?   Answer Question
  • What do I see trends being for up coming seasons? And I was requested to provide a trend board.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't really do much negotiating. I asked for a certain pay amount and they came back w a little less and I took it. I knew I was asking for more than they usually offer so I felt it was fair.

Worked for Urban Outfitters? Contribute to the Community!