Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Urban Outfitters
- Sales Associate (362)
- Sales Associate (Seasonal) (17)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (9)
- Customer Service Representative (8)
- Display Artist (7)
- Sales Assistant (6)
- Cashier (6)
- Department Manager (5)
- Intern (3)
- Team Leader (3)
- Merchandise Assistant (2)
- Retail Sales Associate (2)
- Marketing Coordinator (2)
- Store Merchandising Manager (2)
- Sales Associate- Holiday (2)
- Anthropologie Merchant Leadership Program (2)
- Urban Outfiters Sales Associate (1)
- Merchant Leadership Buying Program (1)
- Seasonal Employee 2013 (1)
- Branch Merchandising Administrative Assistant (1)
- Part-time/Seasonal Sales Assocciate (1)
- Women's Part-time Associate (1)
- Womens Accessories Manager (1)
- Urban Merchant Leadership Program (1)
- Season Sales Associate (1)
- Temporary Sales Associate (1)
- Na (1)
- Receiver (1)
- Receiving Manager (1)
- Sale Associate (1)
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Urban Outfitters.
There were a total number of two interviews. It was pretty thorough. Nothing too difficult. They put you through a couple of scenarios and you have describe the best way to get out of them.
- What's your biggest flaw? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Urban Outfitters
Cashier InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Dallas, TX) in October 2013.
They essentially just emailed me (several times) to come in for a group interview. It was nothing special, kinda just like a job fair. They want you to dress casually, like you would if you worked there, they want to see your style. It's all pretty simple.
- Nothing was difficult or unexpected, it was all very standard. Answer Question
Cashier InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Studio City, CA) in May 2013.
My experience was first done on a day of a mass interview. We were set up in groups with great conversation. The communication was clear and the interviewing manager payed great attention and interacted as a friend. I like the fact the manager rated each person with a letter grade based on how well he liked us. I had an A.
- Where do you see yourself in the future with the company? Answer Question
Cashier InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Rego Park, NY) in August 2011.
Okay I applied about a month ago online. And till last week they called (tues) interview on thurs. I had an interview with the deparment assistant or something like that. She asked my availability, scenario questions such as " What if the client didnt know how to speak english but japanese" I said" try to talk to him by making hand signs. She really liked me , really easy and smooth. She said she will call me one of these days for the second interview. Today I had my second interview with the manager. She mostly talked about the company, advice on how we suppose to treat customers, and some questions about customer service.
- What are your expectations? Answer Question
I have to put effort within 60 days, if not, i get kicked out D: and if i do good, i get promoted :D yay haha
Cashier InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Urban Outfitters (London, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.
The interviewers seemed nice, but somewhat shallow and fake. The interview was relaxed, but I couldn't really relax, since there were so many people and the interviewers didn't really seem to care about what I had to say, although I was dressed in the type of clothes they sell at UO. Maybe it's because I'm in high school? I don't know..
- How would you describe good customer service? Answer Question
Cashier InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Urban Outfitters in May 2009.
They were kind of snobby but I was ready for that. I buy out the entire store frequently so I think I dressed and acted how they wanted so they were impressed.
- What image does Urban Outfitters convey to you? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review