Urban Outfitters

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Urban Outfitters.

Interview Details – There were a total number of two interviews. It was pretty thorough. Nothing too difficult. They put you through a couple of scenarios and you have describe the best way to get out of them.

Interview Question – What's your biggest flaw?   Answer Question

Studio City, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Urban Outfitters in May 2013.

Interview Details – My experience was first done on a day of a mass interview. We were set up in groups with great conversation. The communication was clear and the interviewing manager payed great attention and interacted as a friend. I like the fact the manager rated each person with a letter grade based on how well he liked us. I had an A.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in the future with the company?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Urban Outfitters in October 2013.

Interview Details – They essentially just emailed me (several times) to come in for a group interview. It was nothing special, kinda just like a job fair. They want you to dress casually, like you would if you worked there, they want to see your style. It's all pretty simple.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult or unexpected, it was all very standard.   Answer Question

Rego Park, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Urban Outfitters in August 2011.

Interview Details – Okay I applied about a month ago online. And till last week they called (tues) interview on thurs. I had an interview with the deparment assistant or something like that. She asked my availability, scenario questions such as " What if the client didnt know how to speak english but japanese" I said" try to talk to him by making hand signs. She really liked me , really easy and smooth. She said she will call me one of these days for the second interview. Today I had my second interview with the manager. She mostly talked about the company, advice on how we suppose to treat customers, and some questions about customer service.

Interview Question – What are your expectations?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I have to put effort within 60 days, if not, i get kicked out D: and if i do good, i get promoted :D yay haha

London, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Urban Outfitters in January 2013.

Interview Details – The interviewers seemed nice, but somewhat shallow and fake. The interview was relaxed, but I couldn't really relax, since there were so many people and the interviewers didn't really seem to care about what I had to say, although I was dressed in the type of clothes they sell at UO. Maybe it's because I'm in high school? I don't know..

Interview Question – How would you describe good customer service?   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Urban Outfitters in May 2009.

Interview Details – They were kind of snobby but I was ready for that. I buy out the entire store frequently so I think I dressed and acted how they wanted so they were impressed.

Interview Question – What image does Urban Outfitters convey to you?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Urban Outfitters

Worked for Urban Outfitters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Urban Outfitters Cashier interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Urban Outfitters employees and interview candidates.