Urban Outfitters

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Designer Interview

Assistant Designer

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Urban Outfitters in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through linkedin. The recruter emailed me and I gave my portfolio adress. Later they ask me to do home project and then we met in person.
When I had interview, the recruter came to where I live for business so it was good to meet in person share my portfolio and my resume otherwise it was going to be telephone interview.

Interview Question – There was no difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Design Assistant Interview

Design Assistant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Urban Outfitters.

Interview Details – The process was pretty straightforward -I was approached by a recruiter from the company, we set up a skype interview which went well so we went to the next step where I did a project and then interviewed with the designer. Everyone was incredibly pleasant and enthusiastic which made the whole process a lot less scary

Interview Question – The questions werent really difficult-It was just discussing my experience and work   Answer Question

Worked for Urban Outfitters? Contribute to the Community!