Urban Outfitters Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Urban Outfitters (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

I submitted an application, and three weeks later, got an email saying they wanted to interview me at their home office. I interviewed at their internship recruiting day. It was super nice, the atmosphere was incredibly beautiful and not at all like a typical corporate environment, and everyone there was really fashionable and cool. The interview took place in a large room, where there were approximately twenty interviewers conducting 1-on-1 interviews with candidates. I interviewed with two different individuals, and the interview itself was laid-back and conversational. They wanted to hear about my work, but also made it a priority to make me feel comfortable, which was really awesome.

Interview Questions

• What type of lighting do you prefer? How much experience do you have with Photoshop? What are your biggest challenges? How do you get inspiration?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Urban Outfitters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Urban Outfitters (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

I thought it was pretty cool. Interviewed with two people at the Urban Outfitters Home Office in Philly during their Intern Interview Day. They asked pretty normal questions, wanted to make sure that I knew about the brand, competitors, etc. The office is beautiful. The people were great to interview with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They sent me an offer letter with salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Urban Outfitters (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview after submitting my application in November, a few weeks after the deadline. I had to fly out about a month later to Philadelphia for the interview to their home office. Interviewed with two people from the department and heard back within 2 weeks of the interview.

Interview Questions

• At one point, they had me list off new product ideas and seemed like they were expecting a long list of ideas.   Answer Question