Urban Outfitters

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Urban Outfitters in January 2014.

Interview Details – I thought it was pretty cool. Interviewed with two people at the Urban Outfitters Home Office in Philly during their Intern Interview Day. They asked pretty normal questions, wanted to make sure that I knew about the brand, competitors, etc. The office is beautiful. The people were great to interview with.

Interview Question – Are you familiar with Excel? If so, to what extent?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They sent me an offer letter with salary.

Intern Interview

Intern
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Urban Outfitters in January 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted for an interview after submitting my application in November, a few weeks after the deadline. I had to fly out about a month later to Philadelphia for the interview to their home office. Interviewed with two people from the department and heard back within 2 weeks of the interview.

Interview Question – At one point, they had me list off new product ideas and seemed like they were expecting a long list of ideas.   Answer Question

Worked for Urban Outfitters? Contribute to the Community!