Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Urban Outfitters in January 2014.

I thought it was pretty cool. Interviewed with two people at the Urban Outfitters Home Office in Philly during their Intern Interview Day. They asked pretty normal questions, wanted to make sure that I knew about the brand, competitors, etc. The office is beautiful. The people were great to interview with.

Interview Questions
There was no negotiation. They sent me an offer letter with salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Urban Outfitters

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Urban Outfitters in January 2013.

I was contacted for an interview after submitting my application in November, a few weeks after the deadline. I had to fly out about a month later to Philadelphia for the interview to their home office. Interviewed with two people from the department and heard back within 2 weeks of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • At one point, they had me list off new product ideas and seemed like they were expecting a long list of ideas.   Answer Question