Urban Outfitters Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

2.5

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Urban Outfitters.

Interview

Initially I had a phone interview, then came in for face to face interviews with 6 different people. One of the interviews I had to do some math questions, based off of one of the tasks I'd be doing in the role. After I passed that round, I was given a project to create, with minimal instruction, to later present to the same 6 people. I did have a lot of questions and, my soon to be boss, was very helpful in answering and helping me feel comfortable with what was being asked. The people were very nice and thankfully I got the job!

Interview Questions

• What would you change about our email marketing and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Urban Outfitters

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Urban Outfitters (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

Was contacted less than 2 days after applying to a marketing role at the Philadelphia headquarters. Their process appeared to be organized: Contacted by phone by recruiter, scheduled an interview, was send an itinerary detailing who I was to speak with and when. Got to the interview and 2 of the 4 people who were supposed to be present were MIA. Interviews went well, typical questions. Was told that I would be rescheduled to meet with the remaining team members shorty. Never heard from the recruiter again. Have emailed her at least 5 times with zero response. Irresponsible HR department with lack of consideration for candidates. If you don't want your time wasted, I would suggest to look elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our brand compared to other large retailers?   Answer Question