Urban Outfitters Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Urban Outfitters in December 2012.

Was contacted less than 2 days after applying to a marketing role at the Philadelphia headquarters. Their process appeared to be organized: Contacted by phone by recruiter, scheduled an interview, was send an itinerary detailing who I was to speak with and when. Got to the interview and 2 of the 4 people who were supposed to be present were MIA. Interviews went well, typical questions. Was told that I would be rescheduled to meet with the remaining team members shorty. Never heard from the recruiter again. Have emailed her at least 5 times with zero response. Irresponsible HR department with lack of consideration for candidates. If you don't want your time wasted, I would suggest to look elsewhere.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about our brand compared to other large retailers?   Answer Question

Worked for Urban Outfitters? Contribute to the Community!