1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Merchant Leadership Buying Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Urban Outfitters in October 2013.

university recruiting system. attended info session and had interview next day. I then got the second round virtual interview online and then moved on to the final round, 2 day interview process in Philadelphia at URBN HQ with the 8 finalists out of over 600 applicants. there was a retail math test then we had dinner with the current buyers which was basically an informal interview, trying to get them to like you. then the next day was breakfast with the CEO, a round of 4 interviews with buyers and planners, lunch, and finally a group project and presentation.

Interview Questions
  • what blogs do you follow/how do you stay up to date on fashion?   Answer Question