Urban Outfitters Print Designer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

When getting hired I went through the ring many times, even though it was just a freelance position. I had to complete multiple projects, and show my portfolio to many different people. I felt like I was given the run around in dealing with people getting back to me, and finally getting an answer or not of whether I had gotten the job or not. It was pretty frustrating and left me with a sour taste in my mouth. This experience ended up emulating the entire corporate structure of the workplace.

Interview Questions

• What brand do you feel like you emulate in your personal life.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Urban Outfitters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

Did multiple projects -They wanted to see mood boards on Trends,waned to see that you could do repeats and color prints in multiple colorways. Met the team, met directors. Skype and then In person interview. Recruiter was not very helpful. The whole process was unprofessional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone with recruiters, Skype or personal interview with the team, a manger often gives candidates a projects.