Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Urban Outfitters
- Sales Associate (430)
- Sales Associate (Seasonal) (18)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (10)
- Customer Service Representative (10)
- Retail Sales Associate (9)
- Sales Assistant (7)
- Display Artist (7)
- Department Manager (7)
- Cashier (6)
- Team Leader (4)
- Intern (3)
- Print Designer (3)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (3)
- Sales Associate- Holiday (2)
- Anthropologie Merchant Leadership Program (2)
- Store Merchandising Manager (2)
- Women's Department Manager (2)
- Merchandise Assistant (2)
- Production Assistant (2)
- Sale Associate (2)
- Marketing Coordinator (2)
- Temporary Sales Associate (1)
- Na (1)
- Receiver (1)
- Receiving Manager (1)
- Senior Sales Associate (1)
- Fashion Designer (1)
- Operations Supervisor (1)
- Packing (1)
- Engineering Position (1)
Print Designer Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2013.
When getting hired I went through the ring many times, even though it was just a freelance position. I had to complete multiple projects, and show my portfolio to many different people. I felt like I was given the run around in dealing with people getting back to me, and finally getting an answer or not of whether I had gotten the job or not. It was pretty frustrating and left me with a sour taste in my mouth. This experience ended up emulating the entire corporate structure of the workplace.
- What brand do you feel like you emulate in your personal life. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Urban Outfitters
Print Designer InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2013.
Did multiple projects -They wanted to see mood boards on Trends,waned to see that you could do repeats and color prints in multiple colorways. Met the team, met directors. Skype and then In person interview. Recruiter was not very helpful. The whole process was unprofessional.
- What inspires you, favorite designers Answer Question
Print Designer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2011.
Phone with recruiters, Skype or personal interview with the team, a manger often gives candidates a projects.
- How do you like the company Answer Question