Urban Outfitters Print Designer Interview Questions

4.0

Print Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Urban Outfitters (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

When getting hired I went through the ring many times, even though it was just a freelance position. I had to complete multiple projects, and show my portfolio to many different people. I felt like I was given the run around in dealing with people getting back to me, and finally getting an answer or not of whether I had gotten the job or not. It was pretty frustrating and left me with a sour taste in my mouth. This experience ended up emulating the entire corporate structure of the workplace.

Interview Questions

• What brand do you feel like you emulate in your personal life.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Urban Outfitters

Print Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Urban Outfitters (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone with recruiters, Skype or personal interview with the team, a manger often gives candidates a projects.

Interview Questions