Urban Outfitters

www.urbanoutfitters.com

Urban Outfitters Urban Merchant Leadership Program Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Urban Merchant Leadership Program Interview

Urban Merchant Leadership Program

I applied online and interviewed at Urban Outfitters.

Interview Details – Applied online at URBN careers as well as through my schools career resource center. After a few days I received a call from HR for a short informational interview and then met with recruiters on campus for a first interview. First interview was more informational and was trying to get to know me as a candidate. After the first interview I was moved on to do a second video interview where you are asked questions and have to record your answers. I moved on from the second interview to the third interview in Philadelphia. For the third interview they fly you out to UO's Home Office for two days with the other URBN MLP candidates. Throughout this time you have three interviews with different departments at UO.

Interview Question – You are asked to merchandise a collection of clothing and rate it based off of substantial reasoning.   Answer Question

Worked for Urban Outfitters? Contribute to the Community!