Urban School of San Francisco

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Urban School of San Francisco

Candidate Interview Review

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Urban School of San Francisco.

Interview

I was first contacted through email and scheduled a phone interview. The interview was fairly short and then I was invited out for an on-site interview including a demo lesson. I communicated with the classroom teacher for the lesson, and prepared a lesson in line with their curriculum. The day-long interview was fairly exhausting and began with multiple interviews, a tour, and a demo lesson (full class) with multiple staff observing. I also observed several classes to get a feel for their curriculum and teaching style. There was also a student panel interview and a more informal opportunity to ask the department questions during lunch. The day ended with an interview with the Head of School.

Interview Questions