Urban Science Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 19, 2014

4.0

Analyst Interview

Interview

I was first contacted by email. After replying, a phone interview was scheduled within a week. After a successful phone interview, I meet with a panel including employees with management roles. I was also given an assessment.

Interview Questions

• What challenges did you face at your last job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick

Other Interview Reviews for Urban Science

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Urban Science (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

i applied the job via their website, then the HR emailed me to schedule a time to give me a phone call

Interview Questions

• they asked some general questions and behavior questions....and i didnt pass it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Urban Science (Detroit, MI) in November 2011.

Interview

I started with a phone interview with a recruiter, then with two of the senior analysts. The first was more informal and about my background. In the second they asked some simpler technical questions.

There was a interview day after that with about ten potential employees. It included talks from current employees, a skills, test, and one on one interviews. The people were very nice and the company atmosphere seemed very positive.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you could not meet a deadline?   1 Answer