Urban Science

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Long Beach, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Urban Science.

Interview Details – i applied the job via their website, then the HR emailed me to schedule a time to give me a phone call

Interview Question – they asked some general questions and behavior questions....and i didnt pass it   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Detroit, MI

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Urban Science in November 2011.

Interview Details – I started with a phone interview with a recruiter, then with two of the senior analysts. The first was more informal and about my background. In the second they asked some simpler technical questions.

There was a interview day after that with about ten potential employees. It included talks from current employees, a skills, test, and one on one interviews. The people were very nice and the company atmosphere seemed very positive.

Interview Question – What would you do if you could not meet a deadline?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Urban Science

Worked for Urban Science? Contribute to the Community!