Urpan Technologies

Urpan Technologies Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Full Time Role At A Fortune500 Company Where UrpanTech IS A Contract Recruiter Interview

Full Time Role At A Fortune500 Company Where UrpanTech IS A Contract Recruiter
Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Urpan Technologies in November 2013.

Interview Details – Firstly this company goes as UrpanTech but it appears they changed their name on Glass doors to Urpan Technologies.

I was an internal referral to a Fortune500 company and to my surprise UrpanTech replied me. I was given limited or misleading info by someone who is an employee of UrpanTech but representing this Fortune500 company.

Interview Question – None as UrpanTech simply screens-out local candidates. Not even an interview. I later got an email of not going further.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Technical Recruiter/Sourcer Interview

Technical Recruiter/Sourcer
Edison, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Urpan Technologies.

Interview Details – I applied for a Technical Recruiter/Sourcer position with Urpan Technologies. After waiting 2 weeks I didn't receive anything so I decided to follow up. I called Pad and explained to him that I relocated due to three recent deaths in my family. He informed me about a job in NJ, told me to email my resume and call him later that day at 7pm (EST). I left what I was doing in NYC so I could go home and prepare for this phone screen. I called and it went straight to voicemail. I followed up with another voice message and email with no response 3 days later. It's really unfortunate that Recruiters don't have any respect for a candidates time. I don't recommend working with Pad Swami or anyone else at Urpan Technologies.

Interview Question – It's difficult looking for a job as Recruiters when you have to deal with other unprofessional Recruiters.   Answer Question

Worked for Urpan Technologies? Contribute to the Community!