Ustream Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ustream

Customer Success Agent Interview

Interview

Process was professional. Met many many people, thorough which gave me a good sense of the people I would work with. Also showed they take it serious. Questions were typical with big focus on how I thoughts about teams and my technical know how of the video space

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ustream (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First interview with hiring manager, second interview will be round of interviews with other department employees ( 3 o 4 people). I received an offer a couple of weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I declined first offer and received higher offer. I think it was more than $5k but less than $10k annually.

Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ustream (San Francisco, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I sent in my resume. Heard from the recruiter about a week later. Had a phone screening with the recruiter, then a phone interview with an intern (beats me...). About a week later I was brought in interviewed with 2 future co-workers, then the hiring manager, then another future co-worker, then another future co-worker, then a wrap-up with the recruiter. Sounds like a lot I know but it actually went by pretty quickly and everyone was really nice.

Interview Questions

• The world is being invaded by aliens and you're in charge of defending the planet. What do you do? (to be fair I learned later on this is NOT typical there)   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ustream (San Francisco, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

I received a phone call from the Marketing Manager and returned her call to set up an interview the following day. The next day we set up an interview via Skype Video chat and I was interviewed by the Marketing Team in teams of two, essentially. Eagerness to learn and a strong understanding of social media will help all those applying for the position. The people are very nice and fun-loving. Happy hours are common. However, they have a strong work ethic and know when to buckle down.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation process as this was an internship with an hourly rate.

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ustream (San Francisco, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Short and welcoming. Did not tour the facility.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Too little income. Hours required.