Ustream

Relevance Date Difficulty

Editor Interview

Editor
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ustream in July 2012.

Interview Details – I sent in my resume. Heard from the recruiter about a week later. Had a phone screening with the recruiter, then a phone interview with an intern (beats me...). About a week later I was brought in interviewed with 2 future co-workers, then the hiring manager, then another future co-worker, then another future co-worker, then a wrap-up with the recruiter. Sounds like a lot I know but it actually went by pretty quickly and everyone was really nice.

Interview Question – The world is being invaded by aliens and you're in charge of defending the planet. What do you do? (to be fair I learned later on this is NOT typical there)   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ustream in April 2011.

Interview Details – I received a phone call from the Marketing Manager and returned her call to set up an interview the following day. The next day we set up an interview via Skype Video chat and I was interviewed by the Marketing Team in teams of two, essentially. Eagerness to learn and a strong understanding of social media will help all those applying for the position. The people are very nice and fun-loving. Happy hours are common. However, they have a strong work ethic and know when to buckle down.

Interview Question – Tell us about your previous experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation process as this was an internship with an hourly rate.

Secretary Interview

Secretary
San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Ustream in June 2010.

Interview Details – Short and welcoming. Did not tour the facility.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Too little income. Hours required.

Worked for Ustream? Contribute to the Community!