Utopia Interview Questions

3.2

Data Migration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mundelein, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Utopia.

I applied on a job board and UTOPIA was very to get back to me. The interview was fairly easy. It consisted 1 phone interviews and two in-person interviews. In phone interview was to be a technical interview about your experience with SQL and SAP. The in-person interviews were just a follow up. First in-person was with the trainer, and the second in-person was with the hr director.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation space for a Data Migration Consultant.

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mundelein, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Utopia in September 2011.

I was first contacted by a Recruiter friend of the organization, I interviewed with 3 people by phone each different days and times. I then went in for a face to face and met with several people and was told they were interested in making me an offer. Time went by and never was communicated with, then I knew the HR Director that was hired and I was then contacted again for a full time opportunity and I went back in for another interview which was indicated to just finalized things and meet the Sr. Recruitment Operations Leader. I was then called back in 4 days and an offer was extended and I accepted the offer.
    My perception of the people was they were very professional but recruitment could not speak to much of if any of a process that was in place. The culture seemed to be a work hard play hard organization.

Interview Questions
    • What recruitment process I had experienced   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate my total compensation and how it would be paid, and that I would be able to relocate myself to another state. That however has not happened.

SAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mundelein, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Utopia in October 2010.

Great place to work. I love the energy and the team that i work with.The attention to detail is remarkable. I am very satisfied.Great place to work. I love the energy and the team that i work with.The attention to detail is remarkable. I am very satisfied.

Interview Questions
    • What is your reason for wanting to be apart of Utopia Inc.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mundelein, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Utopia in August 2010.

Typically a minimum of 3 x interviews before an offer is made, sometimes as many as 7. (prescreening, 2+ interviews, often culminating in face-to-face interviews at head office in Mundelein, IL)

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any difficult questions, though the team is very thorough and astute, so bring your A game!   Answer Question
    I am a terrible negotiator!.... This can depend on the person being interviewed.