V2soft

Interviews for Top Jobs at V2soft

Java/Adobe CQ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pontiac, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pontiac, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at V2soft.

They found my resume on Monster.com, called me and set up phone interview very technical about Java basics, after one day set up face to face interview. Filled out some papers, took aptitude test, the person who I was supposed to have interviewing me was busy so I had small interview with another person all Java questions.

Interview Questions

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at V2soft in July 2013.

This is about the Chennai Branch.

Hiring process
    1.GD 2.Aptitude 3.Tech 4.HR

If you get selected, you will not be giving any salary.stipend during your 3 months training. After 3 months you will be provided with 5000 INR/month(Don't know about the increment). You need to sign 2 years of bond(This system is opposed by the government of India and is no longer valid, but still every company follows it). In-case you break the bond you will have to pay them 70,000 INR.

Interview Questions